The Procurement Administrator will assist the Procurement Team relating to the purchase of materials, plant and services to ensure the operational efficiency of the business and that costs are managed, maintained and improved.
You will be instrumental in the purchase of materials and services across all contracts from the start through to completion and other responsibilities and tasks that support the processes around procurement.
You will need to be a good communicator with a good work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile in order to get the job done.
Be highly motivated and able to work well both individually and within a team and a certain times be able to deal with a heavy workload and demonstrate good organisation skills. Be I.T literature with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You will show a willingness to learn how to procure materials, goods and services to programme and to the commercial advantage of the company.
Main Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collation and Placement of Material Orders as required for operational departments/Engineers in line with company procedure and ensuring all information is provided, taking into consideration cost and availability.
- Updating Material Specifications and liaison with Merchants and other Suppliers.
- Updating New Build Site Sheets on One Drive and maintain the Material Forecast Sheets.
- Preparing and submitting the monthly rebate claims to relevant suppliers, reconciling payments to claims and managing discrepancies.
- Weekly purchase invoice merchant uploads into Sage, ensuring accuracy and all transactions comply with Company Procedure.
- Assist Procurement and Finance Department with Price Discrepancies and ensure all invoice queries are dealt with a timely manner to ensure accuracy of financial performance to the Company.
- Take and receive telephone calls and emails from field based Engineers in relation to procurement of Materials, Goods and Services.
- Take and receive telephone calls and emails from Suppliers in relation to procurement of Materials, Goods and Services.
- Provide assistant to the other members of the Procurement Team and other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Comply with the Company Health and Safety, Quality and Environment Policies at all times.
- Maintaining the smooth operation of all procurement activity within the company on a daily basis taking into consideration operational requirements, absence, supplier lead times, Engineer requirements and month end deadlines.
- Developing effective and efficient procurement processes in line with the CRM system.
- Meeting Financial Month End Deadlines for Supplier Imports and Rebate Claims.
- Procurement Team Leader
- Administration Team Leaders
- Operational Managers
- Contract Managers
Decision Making Authority
Day-to-day decisions on how best to manage the procurement requirements of the business, the on-going tasks and workload.
To apply, please email in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 4th January 2017
New Build Gas Engineers
We are a South West based Heating, Electrical and Renewable Energy company, established for over 30 years and employing 100+ staff.
Due to our continued growth in providing a wide range of heating and plumbing solutions to national and regional property developers and house builders operating across Bristol and the South West, we are looking to increase our highly skilled and experienced Engineer team.
You will be required to carry out and have experience of 1st and 2nd fixing across our new build contracts.
This is an exciting time to join our business and be part of our success story.
Must be fully experienced and hold current gas qualifications.
Excellent Price work and Day work rates available, with the opportunity to earn in excess of £50,000 a year.
We offer an excellent employment package including:
- Holiday up to 25 days a year*
- 3% pension scheme
- Life Assurance*
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Company Sickness Scheme
*After a qualifying period
For more information please contact Craig Jeffaries on 0117935 2400
Please email your CV and a letter outlining why you are relevant for the job entitled Heating Sales Adviser to: email@example.com