(Part Time, 8.00 am until 12.45 pm)
Reporting to the Business Support Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation within the reception area and ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
- Day-to-day running of the reception area including all reception duties e.g. answering telephone, dealing with enquiries, providing information and greeting visitors.
- Maximising sales within the area.
- Ensuring the front area is presented in an impeccable manner at all times.
- Organise and provide refreshments for Meeting Rooms in a professional manner, booking lunches for training events and making sure the area is left tidy thereafter.
- Arrange bookings of Board and Meeting Rooms.
- Scheduling of all sales leads for surveyors involving the use of CRM and electronic diary system.
- General administrative duties including allocation of post, taking customer payments, preparation of surveyor packs, producing standard letters and reports.
- Stock management of stationery including photocopy cartridges, paper, headed stationery and maintenance of the stationery cupboards.
- Working in the reception area to deliver the highest levels of service to all customers and clients.
- Ensuring all calls are answered within a timely manner and that transfers are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining the smooth operation of the reception area at all times to achieve Company goals and expected standards.
- Provide additional cover for all absence periods.
- To develop and implement plans in collaboration with Business Support Manager to meet
- Operational requirements.
Please email your CV and a letter outlining why you are relevant for the job entitled Receptionist to: email@example.com
New Build Gas Engineers
We are a South West based Heating, Electrical and Renewable Energy company, established for over 30 years and employing 100+ staff.
Due to our continued growth in providing a wide range of heating and plumbing solutions to national and regional property developers and house builders operating across Bristol and the South West, we are looking to increase our highly skilled and experienced Engineer team.
You will be required to carry out and have experience of 1st and 2nd fixing across our new build contracts.
This is an exciting time to join our business and be part of our success story.
Must be fully experienced and hold current gas qualifications.
Excellent Price work and Day work rates available, with the opportunity to earn in excess of £50,000 a year.
We offer an excellent employment package including:
- Holiday up to 25 days a year*
- 3% pension scheme
- Life Assurance*
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Company Sickness Scheme
*After a qualifying period
For more information please contact Craig Jeffaries on 0117935 2400
Please email your CV and a letter outlining why you are relevant for the job entitled Heating Sales Adviser to: firstname.lastname@example.org